This post is later than usual. I created The Almost Internet Famous Weekly TechSpective Happy Hour podcast at the end of the work day on Friday–right when news of the horrific attacks in Paris exploded on the Internet. My attention was focused on the unfolding events in Paris, and I didn’t feel like I should make any unnecessary “noise” online.
My heart and thoughts go out to all of those directly affected in the attacks in Paris, Beirut, and Baghdad–and to the world in general as we struggle to unite and effectively crush this plague on humanity.
- The non-existent “War on Christmas” and invented Starbucks red cup “controversy”
- Why cybercriminals are targeting healthcare networks and personal health information
- Review of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active tablet
- Review of the GOgroove BassPULSE 2.1 computer speakers
- Awesome discovery while conducting research for an Ancestry.com review
- Malcom Harkins Talks about Ethical and Legal Obligations of the CISO - October 20, 2022
- Maggie MacAlpine Chats about Collaborative Threat Intel Initiative - October 14, 2022
- Intel Outlines Focus on Innovative Security Technologies - October 8, 2022