Time flies. We’re already up to Episode #5 of The Almost Internet Famous Weekly TechSpective Happy Hour. I should start thinking about something special to do for the 10th episode–maybe some sort of giveaway.
For Episode #5 of TAIFWTHH I tried out Vanilla Porter from Breckenridge Brewery. Yummy stuff. I’m a fan and that’s a beverage I’ll be getting some more of. Aside from the “happy hour” portion of the episode, though, I also talked about a variety of topics:
- Windows Hello facial recognition in Windows 10
- The national security debate over encryption vs. privacy
- Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
Check it out. Like it. Share it. Subscribe to the YouTube channel:
Do you have a favorite beer or wine–or even a favorite mixed drink? There’s no shortage of beverages available just at my local grocery store, so I won’t be running out of options any time soon. But, I’d love to have some feedback from you and any suggestions you might have for beverages I should try. You can also free to comment if you have a question you’d like me to answer, or a product, service, or technology you want me to talk about in an upcoming episode of TAIFWTHH.
- Detecting Anomalies with ‘Project Caspian’ - February 19, 2024
- The Strategic Partnership Elevating API and Endpoint Security - February 15, 2024
- Simplifying Cybersecurity from Confusion to Clarity - February 12, 2024