It is more apparent with each passing year that there is simply no way to ensure a PC or mobile device can’t be compromised. Rather than focusing on the Quixotic goal of making devices invulnerable, you should instead ensure that the data they contain is secure. IRM–or information rights management–can be an effective way to protect data, but it also must be simple and intuitive for the end users that need to access and use the data.
Vera–a TechSpective sponsor–will host a webinar on Thursday, January 21 at 1pm Eastern to talk about this subject. The session is titled “Modern IRM – Data Security Your End-Users Will Love“.
The webinar registration site describes the session:
Introducing Modern IRM: a new approach for strong data security, no clunky agents required, giving you the power to revoke access to data, anywhere it travels. Vera helps Fortune 100 customers in financial, healthcare and professional services industries protect their most precious data, with zero impact to the user experience.
The webinar will discuss modern IRM and cover:
- How data control has evolved to meet the needs of the modern enterprise
- How you can enforce your company’s specific data policies and controls, even through a browser
- And, how securing information the moment it’s created and shared protects your whole company
Register now for the Vera webinar: Modern IRM – Data Security Your End-Users Will Love.
- Review: Surface Slim Pen 2 - March 20, 2023
- Zendesk Elevates Customer Engagement with Automated Proactive Messages - March 9, 2023
- ZTNA and the Death of the Network Perimeter - March 6, 2023