Do you know where your data is and who has access to it? I’m dating myself a bit, but the question reminds me of the parenting PSA commercials from the 80’s about “It’s 10pm. Do you know where your children are?“. The sentiment is valid, though. Your business has gigabytes or possibly even terabytes of data out there somewhere, and it is a daunting challenge to manage and protect it all–especially with mobile devices and cloud services complicating the issue.
Grant Shirk, senior director of product marketing for Vera, will be hosting a webinar on Thursday, June 30 at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern to talk about closing the content security gap. The session will cover:
- 4 ways you’re losing confidential data
- Why a data-centric strategy is key to closing the gap
- Why CASBs, DLP, and encryption aren’t enough
- How Vera helps you prevent unauthorized access to data, everywhere it moves
As a special gift, the first 100 registrants will receive a copy of our security guide, “How to Close the Gaps in your Data Security.”
Click here to register for the webinar: 4 Content Security Gaps and How to Close Them.
- Ahmed Masud Chats about Innovative Ways to Combat Ransomware and Protect Data - September 20, 2022
- Demand for Identity Security Drives CyberArk Channel Growth - September 15, 2022
- Sam Curry Talks about Misinformation Online and ‘Doing Your Own Research’ - September 14, 2022