Imagine your CEO wants you to increase process automation as part of the organization’s push towards becoming a digital enterprise. As a first project, you need to automate the payroll run, which is a manual and tedious process at your company currently. How could you go about this? Should you look into process automation platforms to help out? In this case, the decision is not too hard: as thousands of companies have the exact same requirements you have, you can simply buy a standard HR software or leverage an off-the-shelf cloud service around payroll. This will quickly and cheaply automate…
- Are APIs Your Weakest Security Link?
- 7 Technology Recommendations for Your Business
- Chatbots vs. Answering Service: Pros & Cons
- FinTech Trends to Watch Out for in 2022
- Anton Chuvakin Talks about XDR (Extended Detection and Response)
- The Process Automation Map
- 6 Ways to Invest Your Cash Using Technology and Other Means
- Ransomware Reality Is Biting, So How Do Businesses Bite Back?