There was an expectation from some businesses during the pandemic that everything would soon get back to normal. The health crisis enveloping the world would be difficult to navigate but fleeting, and workers would return to their desks in their droves once the worst had passed. However, as the conversation started switching to a so-called ‘new normal’, this outlook began to look naïve in its optimism. A survey carried out at the beginning of 2021, roughly one year into the pandemic, found that 7 in 10 employees wanted flexible working options to stay as a permanent feature of their contract.…
- Are APIs Your Weakest Security Link?
- 7 Technology Recommendations for Your Business
- Chatbots vs. Answering Service: Pros & Cons
- FinTech Trends to Watch Out for in 2022
- Anton Chuvakin Talks about XDR (Extended Detection and Response)
- The Process Automation Map
- 6 Ways to Invest Your Cash Using Technology and Other Means
- Ransomware Reality Is Biting, So How Do Businesses Bite Back?