In academia, the difference between a scholar and a plagiarist is attribution. In technology, the same principle applies: acknowledgement – and sometimes licensing agreements as well. So let me give credit where credit is due. All of us in the tech industry owe an immeasurable debt of gratitude to those who have gone before us. And that doesn’t just apply to classic geniuses of the distant past. The astonishing speed of innovation we see in technology today is only possible because all of us stand on one another’s shoulders. In essence, it has taken a whole village to create the…
- Are APIs Your Weakest Security Link?
- 7 Technology Recommendations for Your Business
- Chatbots vs. Answering Service: Pros & Cons
- FinTech Trends to Watch Out for in 2022
- Anton Chuvakin Talks about XDR (Extended Detection and Response)
- The Process Automation Map
- 6 Ways to Invest Your Cash Using Technology and Other Means
- Ransomware Reality Is Biting, So How Do Businesses Bite Back?