Mark your calendar for February 24 at 11am Eastern / 8am Pacific.
Vera (a sponsor of TechSpective) is hosting a webinar to talk about security and compliance. Here are the details for the event from the webinar registration site:
Security is a top priority for the SEC, and its Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations recently announced it will crack down on investment firms with lax data security controls in 2016.
In the wake of rigorous testing, how are you protecting your clients’ and firm’s information? How are you securing, tracking and revoking data downloaded from data rooms and local file shares, or moved offline by third party collaborators?
We’re here to help. Join Grant Shirk of Vera’s Product Marketing team and Grigoriy Milis, Chief Technology Officer of RFA, a leading IT firm specialized in investment firm compliance to learn how to:
- Stay ahead of SEC security requirements by strengthening data security
- Secure your firm’s confidential information (quarterly letters, client records)
- Lock down files, even after you’ve pressed ‘Send’
Click here to register for this free event: Webinar: Get Your Data Security In Shape & Avoid SEC Enforcement.
- Review: Surface Slim Pen 2 - March 20, 2023
- Zendesk Elevates Customer Engagement with Automated Proactive Messages - March 9, 2023
- ZTNA and the Death of the Network Perimeter - March 6, 2023