There are plenty of data points that suggest that electric cars are increasing in popularity and are likely to replace the current system reliant on fossil fuels. Exactly how they will evolve is difficult to predict. We’re talking about a significant paradigm shift, re-inventing everything we know about travel. Electric car sales have risen dramatically over the last half decade and the trend looks to be one that will continue for quite some time, potentially reaching a turning point where electric vehicles become the predominant mode of transport around the world. While there were less than 500,000 electric cars on…
- Are APIs Your Weakest Security Link?
- 7 Technology Recommendations for Your Business
- Chatbots vs. Answering Service: Pros & Cons
- FinTech Trends to Watch Out for in 2022
- Anton Chuvakin Talks about XDR (Extended Detection and Response)
- The Process Automation Map
- 6 Ways to Invest Your Cash Using Technology and Other Means
- Ransomware Reality Is Biting, So How Do Businesses Bite Back?