Mark your calendar. Tuesday, December 2 at 1pm Eastern / 1oam Pacific BeyondTrust is presenting a free Web event. BeyondTrust CTO Marc Maiffret will be joined by Geoff Hancock, a senior cybersecurity executive, and Marc Sachs, Vice President for National Security Policy at Verizon, for an executive roundtable titled “Knocking Out IT Security Threats in 2015”.
Here is some information about the session from the registration site:
As we approach the end of 2014, it’s important to look back on the year in cybersecurity and reflect on what we can do better. 2014 was a year full of cybersecurity news, with companies and government entities of all sizes being severely impacted by internal and external threats. With the volume and veracity of hacks and breaches that took place this year, we have to ask ourselves important questions as we move into 2015, including:
- How did our security programs measure up?
- Where did we fall short?
- How can we be better prepared and focused for 2015?
Join this engaging webinar with three seasoned security executives who will discuss their thoughts around the industry and their approach to tackling security in 2015. This interview and panel discussion will touch on their viewpoints from both vulnerability and privilege management perspectives, while addressing tough questions, including:
- How can companies better prepare for and mitigate insider threats?
- Are brute force attacks still an issue and something to look out for in 2015?
- What is the value of cyber intel?
- How can companies implement cybersecurity best practices?
- What is the end state for cybersecurity?
Click here to register for the event. You can also submit your own questions ahead of the event, and the panelists will field as many as they can.
- Julie Smith Shares Identity Security Guidance for 2023 - January 19, 2023
- Mark Thomas Talks about Threat Hunting - January 5, 2023
- Malcom Harkins Talks about Ethical and Legal Obligations of the CISO - October 20, 2022