Digital transformation is pushing enterprises to modernize their application strategies, which drives cloud adoption. This, in turn, drives a database management strategy. However, many enterprises are beginning to understand that a hybrid cloud strategy does not equal a hybrid database strategy — and are discovering that they need both strategies to address key risks that hybrid clouds create and often can get overlooked. Why enterprises don’t have a hybrid database strategy According to RightScale, 71 percent of enterprises are now hybrid cloud, with 81 percent identifying as multi-cloud. Why hybrid, and not pure cloud? Well, for the most part, it’s…
- Are APIs Your Weakest Security Link?
- 7 Technology Recommendations for Your Business
- Chatbots vs. Answering Service: Pros & Cons
- FinTech Trends to Watch Out for in 2022
- Anton Chuvakin Talks about XDR (Extended Detection and Response)
- The Process Automation Map
- 6 Ways to Invest Your Cash Using Technology and Other Means
- Ransomware Reality Is Biting, So How Do Businesses Bite Back?