We launched our YouTube channel this week and we’ve posted a handful of videos so far. We’re finishing out the week with The Almost Internet Famous Weekly TechSpective Happy Hour–or TAIFWTHH for short.
Each week we will post an episode of The Almost Internet Famous Weekly TechSpective Happy Hour and do a recap of some of the major stories from the week with a little additional insight and commentary. Because it’s also Happy Hour, we will also feature great drinks and occasionally even awesome food.
This week’s episode features Woodchuck Hard Cider Private Reserve Pumpkin while we talk about:
- The Star Wars trailer
- The Surface Book
- Microsoft’s quarterly earnings
- Data breach at TalkTalk
- Facebook battery drain issue on iOS
- New Jessica Jones series from Netflix
Check out Episode #1 of The Almost Internet Famous Weekly TechSpective Happy Hour. Like the video, share the video with your friends and family, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to make sure you see all of our videos.
- Ahmed Masud Chats about Innovative Ways to Combat Ransomware and Protect Data - September 20, 2022
- Demand for Identity Security Drives CyberArk Channel Growth - September 15, 2022
- Sam Curry Talks about Misinformation Online and ‘Doing Your Own Research’ - September 14, 2022