Wrapping up our second week since launching the TechSpective YouTube channel. We’re slowly building out content. This week there was a video about how awesome bacon is, and a collection of clips from the Adam Lambert concert my son and I saw on Wednesday. Now, to end the week and officially kick off the weekend, here is episode #2 of The Almost Internet Famous Weekly TechSpective Happy Hour (TAIFWTHH).
The featured beverage this week was the Southern Pecan nut brown ale from Lazy Magnolia Brewery. Pretty good stuff. Try one if you get the chance and let me know what you think–either in the comments here on this post or in the comments on the YouTube video itself.
In this week’s episode I rambled on about a variety of topics–many not really “tech” related per se:
- Halloween spending and horror movies
- Package delivery and the US Postal Service
- New Outlook app for iOS and Android
- PC Does Whaaat?! marketing campaign
Check out Episode #2 of The Almost Internet Famous Weekly TechSpective Happy Hour. Like the video, share the video with your friends and family, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to make sure you see all of our videos.
- Malcom Harkins Talks about Ethical and Legal Obligations of the CISO - October 20, 2022
- Maggie MacAlpine Chats about Collaborative Threat Intel Initiative - October 14, 2022
- Intel Outlines Focus on Innovative Security Technologies - October 8, 2022